THE MY FIT BOX 3X3 CHALLENGE

Summer bodies are made in winter.
It’s a hard slog to maintain your fitness over the cold & wet months of a typical Kiwi winter.
SOOOO we’ve decided to SHAKE THINGS UP ourselves, why not join us ?

REGISTER FOR THE  3X3 CHALLANGE

Complete 3x Fitness Activities per week for a minimum of 3 weeks in each of JUNE, JULY & AUGUST.

That’s only 9 workouts each month, 27 workouts over 3 months.

These three activities each week can be made up either running, hitting the gym or anything else you do to keep fit & active.

NEXT STEPS

STEP 1 : REGISTER FOR $15 for the 3X3 CHALLENGE OVER WINTER – 80% will go directly a CAUSE or CHARITY we’ve selected on GIVE-A-LITTLE. This ensures you are keeping fit & active for someone else or a cause that depends on you getting off the couch. The remaining 20% will go towards covering our admin & processing costs.

STEP 2: Join our MY FIT BOX STRAVA CLUB so you can register runs using a phone or fitness tracker.

STEP 3: Get Running or Hit the GYM.

STEP 4: At the end of the 3 weeks ( 9 workouts ) post a pic on social media of your completion. HOW DID YOU GO ? ie 3/9 or 5/9 or 9/9, you can write this on your hand, write it in the snow, or get creative.

STEP 5: Post your progress to our social media profiles throughout. so we can give you a shout out along they way !

STEP 6: Use the hash tags #myfitboxnz & #3x3challange to WIN PRIZES from US & OUR BRAND PARTNERS.

IMPORTANT, YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE JUNE 1/6/2018.

Any questions or concerns, please email us hello@myfitbox.co.nz